SUBMISSIONS PROCESS:

STORY SUBMISSIONS-

AT THIS MOMENT ALL STORY SUBMISSIONS MUST BE EMAILED TO ME AT.............. B_Baller_Jason@Yahoo.com

your email address will not be posted on the blog when I configure your email into your story.

Stories For Submission Must Follow All Of The Following Requirements=

*All stories must contain some type of transformation of a male character.
*ALL CHARACTERS IN THE STORY SUBMISSIONS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER!!!
*Stories must contain at least 10 paragraphs with at least 7 sentences in each paragraph.



VIDEO/PICTURE SUBMISSIONS:

*ALL PERSONS IN ANY VIDEO OR PICTURE SUBMISSIONS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER!!!!!!!!
*All video/picture submissions must be emailed to me at........................
B_Baller_Jason@Yahoo.com



ALL EMAIL ADDRESSES OF SUBMISSIONS ARE NOT REVEALED ON THE BLOG OR TO ANY PERSON.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Becoming The Most Important Part Of Ryder Chapter 1

NARRATOR DESCRIPTION:

Niles Prescott-
 A 19 year old Caucasian male. Niles' is a nerdy looking guy. Niles has bright red hair in a curly mop sitting on top of his head. Niles has dark pale blue eyes. He wears no glasses but has freckles all over body. He has no hair on his body except his red crotch pubic hairs which have never been trimmed. Niles' penis when soft is 4 2/3 inches long and 1 1/4 inches wide. Niles' penis when fully erect is 6 inches long and 2 inches wide. Niles also wears a shoe size 7 in men' s and is only 5'0 ft tall and is very skinny. Niles by the way is uncircumcised. With these bodily faults though comes great power. Niles is a wizard and a dam powerful one not to mention a genius intelligence wise.





CHAPTER 1

      



           Hello everybody my name is Niles Prescott to say my life sucked for a long time would be a HUGE understatement. A lot of people bullied me and I never really had any friends. Laughing to myself as you can already imagine nobody payed attention to me for any romantic reasons. Hell at my lowest point in life I would have been happy if somebody would have just for lustful reasons shit. Anyway I have always been SUPER INTELLIGENT. I was offered in 4th grade to skip 3 GRADES!! However I politely declined because I knew my shitty life would be ULTRA SHITTIER if my classmates would be 7th graders.
          Well when I was in 5th grade strange things started happening to me and I ain't talking those kind of changes. I mean when I would get super upset or depressed things would move lights flicker. At first I thought I was crazy until my dad sat down with me. My dad's name is Harold he works for NASA designing the details of shuttles rocket systems well at least he did at the time. He told me I was a wizard and so was he and my mother whose name is Francine is a witch. As you can't even possibly comprehend my whole life changed at that moment. From that moment on I memorized every spell and incantation I could get my hands on. By 6th grade I had mastered magic and was now creating spells and incantations of my own. I never really used my powers on anyone though well until......
          By my freshmen year in college my magic had progressed so much that 90% of the time I didn't even need to say anything to cast my magic or do any kind of incantation. World less magic that is something only 2% of those blessed with magic can do. My freshmen year at the university I went to sucked even more then high school if that was possible. I still had no friends and yes, for all of you with half a brain out there that guessed it I was still a 100% virgin. Some bullies had beat the crap out of me after my last class. I went up to my dorm room in tears. I thought to myself you know I never used magic against anyone and with that I should be proud of myself. However never really using magic to make myself more happy was insane. I say that meaning the literal repeating the same thing over and over again expecting different results. That's what I had done my whole life the same things basically never using my magic to make me just a little bit happier. Instead I did the same things everyday expecting things to get better.
         Well enough of that I shouted and the tears soon subsided. I was tired of my life and more tired of my body. I quickly began to think of what body I could possess. Then I though well maybe I should do a body swap because that might be more fun to watch. Before I go any further I should tell you all I am bisexual more attracted to males though then females. Then I started thinking well maybe I should possess a animal and have sex with people that would be fun I laughed to myself. Then I looked over at my biology book on the desk 8 feet away from me. The book was open to the chapter about the male reproductive organ with a picture diagram of the male penis. My eyes grew wide as I said aloud "FUCK YEAH THAT'S IT"!!!!!!! What was I thinking you ask? I wanted to transform into some guy's penis. Of course I would just be a appendage controlled by his body and brain. I Would truthfully be a living appendage on his body. I Niles would be some guy's penis. Everyday when they pissed it would be threw me though sure as hell I would block being able to taste it!! Everyday this guy got up he would have to wake up with me the source of his morning wood. I grinned and quickly thought to myself but who's penis should I become?
       The obvious answer would be the bullies that just had beat me up or anybody that bullied me in general. I quickly dismissed that since I would be doing it for revenge and I didn't want to use my magic for revenge that wasn't the right or a moral thing to do. After thinking of tons of sexy guys I came up with my answer.


ENTER CHARACTER DESCRIPTION FOR:

















Ryder Brunner- A 20 year old Caucasian male. Ryder has gorgeous shaggy dark black hair. Ryder has dark brown eyes with no facial hair accompanying his face. He has a nice 8 pack of abs. Ryder is what most would call a pretty boy. Ryder has small dark purple nipples. Ryder is very very muscular and is 5'8 ft tall. He wears a shoe size 11 1/2 in men's. Ryder has nicely trimmed pubes that are very short and the same color as his scalp hair. Ryder has a small patch of very light brown almost invisible happy trail from the bottom of his belly button down. Ryder's penis when soft is 7 inches long and 2 inches wide. When fully erect his penis is 10 1/3 inches long and 2 2/3 inches wide. Ryder is also circumcised. He has very short tiny hairs on his arms and legs that are light brown as well but none on his feet, butt or hands. Ryder is a star soccer player at the university he and Niles attend. He is a player not because he enjoys hurting girls. Better put he has mad swagger which bluntly he just loves pussy so much he has got to try them all. He has slept and messed around with more women then anybody could ever remember. The best looking guy on campus HANDS DOWN!!!






           Perfect I thought I did feel kind of bad though. Ryder and me were not friends but he did say "what's up?" to me a few times whenever he passed me in the hallways. I would respond but he never said nothing back. Hell though at least he wasn't mean to me or pick on me. Now in my head I started working out some details. Once I worked out all these details I went ahead to complete my plan. Once it was 4 AM I read Ryder's mind and knew he was fast asleep with only his white joe boxer briefs on him. With this done I put him in a  sleep that he could not wake up from for the next  for the next 30 minutes. I teleported into his dorm room.:
          Ryder was fast asleep and I knew his roommate wouldn't be home for days a real partyer. I approached the bed once I was next to it I made his blanket disappear. Revealing his hot practically naked body. With my right hand I rubbed my way front the top of his chest down to his underwear. I slipped my hand under the waist band and pulled out his penis. Then poof his briefs had disappeared. I leaned my head next to his ear and said "sorry Ryder but I'm going to be your penis from now on. Basically I am gonna be part of your body really the most important part at least to you I laughed. I might be your penis forever I don't know yet. I'm sure you will enjoy it when you find out". I laughed as I made his nipples grow 2 times longer and I made all his pubic hair come off his body.
           Now all that was above his soft penis was limp hairs not attached at all to his body. I made his balls grow to the size of oranges. I held his testicles in my hand as they grew. Next I made his feet grow to a shoe size 13 in men"s. Last but not least I grabbed his penis and yanked on it (POP)!!!! Then I held his entire penis detached from his body in my hand. I made it disappear into my fish tank in my dorm room. I decided to save it in case I wanted it for something later. I used my magic to make it not be able to decompose and of course there was no blood in all of this. Then all of a sudden I started swirling around spinning then I shot in the air. Slowly I morphed into the most gorgeous penis. I was the same shade of color as his real penis only 1 shade darker. Except when I am flaccid I am 10 inches long and 3 inches wide and I have a little bit more veins. With me as the head of his penis I am more bulbous. With me his penis head is huge and is in the exact shape of the head of a mushroom. With me as his penis I am still circumcised. I launch mid air right to wear his penis use to be and I attach myself bodily to his and WALAA!!! THE DEED IS DONE I AM NOW RYDER'S PENIS. RYDER WILL NOW BE RIDING GIRLS USING ME!!! NO PUN INTENDED. Ryder still fully asleep I fell asleep myself. In the nude he slept with no blanket. I fell asleep and dreaming of how fun it would be when he woke up.

TO BE CONTINUED........

No comments:

Post a Comment