SUBMISSIONS PROCESS:

STORY SUBMISSIONS-

AT THIS MOMENT ALL STORY SUBMISSIONS MUST BE EMAILED TO ME AT.............. B_Baller_Jason@Yahoo.com

your email address will not be posted on the blog when I configure your email into your story.

Stories For Submission Must Follow All Of The Following Requirements=

*All stories must contain some type of transformation of a male character.
*ALL CHARACTERS IN THE STORY SUBMISSIONS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER!!!
*Stories must contain at least 10 paragraphs with at least 7 sentences in each paragraph.



VIDEO/PICTURE SUBMISSIONS:

*ALL PERSONS IN ANY VIDEO OR PICTURE SUBMISSIONS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER!!!!!!!!
*All video/picture submissions must be emailed to me at........................
B_Baller_Jason@Yahoo.com



ALL EMAIL ADDRESSES OF SUBMISSIONS ARE NOT REVEALED ON THE BLOG OR TO ANY PERSON.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Becoming The Most Important Part Of Ryder Chapter 2

I am telling this story in different points of view. You will be able to know by the first and last initials. For example if the character's name was Michelle Monitors then (MM) would be above paragraphs from her point of view.





Main Characters: 







 






<  This was me Niles Prescott     (NP) - A 19 year old Caucasian male. I was a nerdy looking guy. I had bright red hair in a curly mop sitting on top of my head. My eyes were a dark pale blue. I wore no glasses but had freckles all over my body. I had no hair on my body except my red crotch pubic hairs which had never been trimmed. Well my penis when soft was 4 2/3 inches long by 1 1/4 inches wide. My penis when fully erect was 6 inches long by 2 inches wide. I also wore a shoe size 7 in men' s and was only 5'0 ft tall and very skinny. By the way I was uncircumcised. With these bodily faults though came great power. I am a wizard and a dam powerful one not to mention a genius intelligence wise at least. So like I was saying earlier that was me then.









 This is me now!! Yep I am Ryder's new penis.



































Ryder Brunner     (RB) - A 20 year old Caucasian male. Ryder has gorgeous shaggy dark black hair. Ryder has dark brown eyes with no facial hair accompanying his face. He has a nice 8 pack of abs. Ryder is what most would call a pretty boy. Ryder has small dark purple nipples. Ryder is very very muscular and is 5'8 ft tall. He wears a shoe size 11 1/2 in men's. Ryder has nicely trimmed pubes that are very short and the same color as his scalp hair. Ryder has a small patch of very light brown almost invisible happy trail from the bottom of his belly button down. Ryder's penis when soft is 7 inches long and 2 inches wide. When fully erect his penis is 10 1/3 inches long and 2 2/3 inches wide. Ryder is also circumcised. He has very short tiny hairs on his arms and legs that are light brown as well but none on his feet, butt or hands. Ryder is a star soccer player at the university he and Niles attend. He is a player not because he enjoys hurting girls. Better put he has mad swagger which bluntly he just loves pussy so much he has got to try them all. He has slept and messed around with more women then anybody could ever remember. The best looking guy on campus HANDS DOWN!!!








 CHAPTER 2







(NP)




By now I'm sure you are all wondering what it feels like to actually be a penis. Its actually not as hard to describe as you may think. Then again granted I made a lot of magical alterations for my transformation. Imagine the shape of a penis for a second and imagine what it would be like to be that shape no hands, arms or legs. Now I made myself still have range of movement if I so felt like it. I could turn side to side or unlike a real penis I could make myself make myself bend into a complete loop. I could even turn myself around 100% so that my penis head was facing Ryder's stomach. Confused about what I just said well let me explain it to you with a better example. Have you ever seen a human possession by the devil movie? Well have you ever seen in those type of movies where the devil possessed human turns there head all the way around? Well then there you go only imagine a penis doing the same thing instead and you get the picture.

I bet you are all wondering if I can see. The answer is yes in many different ways. Though my magic almost all is possible and with this adventure I'm pulling every trick out of the book as well as spells I created myself in my mind. I can see directly in front of me if I wish. Of course choosing that type of vision usually sucks because all I can see is the inside of some briefs most of the time. I can also choose to see the world from Ryder's eyes visually. With that said I could also choose to the see the world from let's say across the room from Ryder looking directly at him and much much more. Lastly I'm sure you are all thinking to yourselves well that sucks you can't talk no pun intended. I can choose to talk with my own voice or any voice I choose or imagine. When I do choose to talk I will talk threw Ryder's penis slit (hole). When I speak threw the penis slit it will move verbally along with my words like human lips.

However I am not ready to show Ryder I have a mind of my own or reveal my true identity yet either!!! Believe me though that day will come until then I would rather he be confused and wondering what the fuck is going on. I do have to say though I loved being attached to him being his penis. Its such a powerful feeling almost impossible to explain. Enough of all those details though. Let's get on with where we left off in the last chapter. I fell asleep shortly after my attachment to Ryder as his new penis. I woke up 2 hours before he did. I sat there thinking to myself I wanted to change one more thing about me. You know there are a lot of gay people out there who wish they were straight and nobody can blame them I guess in some regards. I was different though even though guys were often mean as hell to me, beat me up or just ignored me they will still nicer then women. At least guys might say an occasional hey bro to me a few times in my life and girls hell with the way I looked they usually made fun of me openly in class more then my bullies did and so much more viciously. Especially when lots of pretty girls got together. Hell even when girls that weren't that pretty got together they still were 30 times worse then the boys.

As Ryders penis just lying against his left leg flaccid thinking all those thoughts to myself I got an idea. Why should I waste half of my time lusting over women NOT ONE WOMAN HAS EVER SHOWED ME ANY KINDNESS, COMPASSION OR EVEN THE LIGHT OF DAY. I decided then and there to use my magic to make me no longer sexually, personality wise or physically attracted to females anymore. With that last thought it was done at this very moment I was completely 100% GAY. It felt so different but didn't bother me one bit since I already had sexual feelings for guys when I was bisexual plus it was now that I just didn't feel the same at all about women. This was really gonna suck for Ryder even more but o well guess he would just get use to it. Well with that little issue cleared up in my head I patiently awaited for Ryder to awake.




(RB)



It was Friday at 6AM when I heard my alarm clock go off. I felt groggy as hell and let out a huge groan since I was so tired and more then half asleep. I slowly opened my eye then opened them wide while my body laid on my right side. Something down stairs felt DIFFERENT!!!. I laid flat on my back and saw I was completely naked. Out loud I said "what the fuck"? "Why the fuck am I naked and where the hell is my blanket and briefs". If anybody looked at me they could see the most gigantic look of confusion in my eyes. However that confused look grew when I looked down at my cock. "WOW"!!! I said out loud as I picked up my huge flaccid cock with my right hand. At this point I was sitting up in my bed on my butt. Weirder then anything though as I sat up in my bed I noticed about 14 pubes fell of my pubic region and onto the bed sheet. My right hand let go of my now humongous cock.With that now free right hand I rubbed my hand across my pubic region. "FUCK"!!!! I yelled. As I had rubbed my hand across my pubic region all the hair my hand ran across fell on the sheet I kept rubbing the pubic region with my hand only to discover my PUBES WERE GONE THEY ALL FELL ON THE BED SHEET I WAS COMPLETELY SMOOTH DOWN STAIRS.

I was slightly shaking my head not from extreme stress or anxiety. I mean girls would suck and ride my bone regardless but I just don't under stand how my pubes just all fell off. I comforted myself knowing though that they would have to grow back. Then I got out of bed and standing straight up. My attention turned to my nipples and oddly my feet. My nipples felt really sensitive and there was no doubt they were a lot longer. I was shaking my head in disbelief looking at them. Then I looked down and my feet. "HOW THE HELL"!!!!! With my left hand I lifted up my right foot so the bottom of my foot was facing my face while I stood up. "HOLY SHIT MY FOOT IS BIGGER"!!!!! I bit my upper lip and kept trying to rationalize this all in my head. My foot I figured might be swollen from soccer practice yesterday. Then I shook my head no no. It was that my feet were really much as wider as much as they were longer. Plus my feet still looked proportional to my body. I kept shaking my head no no thinking to myself my feet can't be swollen. Then I thought to myself I don't even know how to explain my fucking nipples after all nipples don't just grow longer like that overnight. Thinking about my pubes came the idea maybe it was from hazing. I smirked to myself as I thought of this explanation thinking ok that's what that is. I stopped smirking once I realized my room mate Tyler wouldn't do something like that its just not his style to shave his roommates pubes not even as a practical joke. On top of that I looked at my dorm room bed room door and it was locked with the dead bolt lock.

I guess I should quickly explain all the dorm rooms at my university are as follows. When you walk into the dorm room there is a tiny kitchen right away to your right and ok sized living room directly in front of the tiny kitchen to the right. When you walk into the living room there is two other doors one on your right and one on your left in the living room. One room is for one student the other room is for the other student. Each of our dorm bedrooms has a half descent bathroom and closet. With that said that all there is to the dorm room. The reason I explain this is because each dorm bedroom door comes with a dead bolt lock and key. My bedroom door was locked last night and still is now and only I have the key for it. This means that nobody could have come in to do a hazing. Not that a hazing would have explained the nipple growth or bigger feet stuff or MUCHO GRANDE PENIS. The only thing good about all these changes is the way my dick is NOW!!!!! I stopped biting my upper lick and standing straight up I looked straight ahead of me. What was straight ahead of me was a large mirror the length and width of the closet door which I was nailed to. I was about 5 feet away from the closet door. I looked down at I guess new cock. "HELL FUCKING YEAH"!!!!! I said as I used my right hand to touch the huge mushroom like head. Then I noticed my new cock was a little bit darker then the rest of my body plus it was accompanied by TWO WICKED SIZED BALLS HANGING DOWN. I went into one of my drawers and it took a while about 15 minutes. Eventually though I found the ruler I am suppose to use for school I say suppose to because I never do use it.

All I kept thinking is holy shit my cock is a fucking monster girls are gonna love dis thing. I mean if its this big flaccid its gotta get anaconda like when I get pumped up. With the ruler I measured my cock flaccid to be 10 inches long and 3 inches flaccid. I put down the ruler and decided to grasp my new cock with my right hand and hold it out straight in front of me instead of it hanging down.




(NP)







I was practically dying from laughter internally. His reaction was a typical. Forget the facts that your nipples grew overnight as did your feet and all your pubes came off you body. Forget all that stuff because now you have a MASSIVE PENIS!! I have the ability and did in fact read every single thought that came into his mind and choose to see everything threw his eyes as it was happening. Of course I made it so that he had no idea I was doing those two things. Now reading his thoughts he wasn't about to jerk off he preferred not to. Instead he was sifting through his mind thinking who he was gonna fuck first with his new penis. He couldn't stay faithful to his girlfriend Jenna. Ryder had already decided long ago he would not be fucking Jenna first with his NEW HUGE PENIS. Ryder very seldom jerked off; only about once every 5 or 6 weeks did he jerk off. Of course if you were Ryder you didn't really need to jerk off truthfully. With his hand grasping his new penis he was just feeling it up. That's when I decided to give him a small taste of what he would be feeling. Not to mention I was going to fill his head with naked images of Ricardo in the locker room.




(RB)




I was grasping my flaccid penis in my right hand tightly. Out of no where images of Ricardo nude in the locker room flooded my head. Then All of a sudden my cock started to get hard. It started so slowly and strangely. It always starts from the base of your penis dah!!! It starts slowly getting bigger at you base but my penis shot up to full hardness from the base 1/2 inch at a time. A few seconds after I started getting hard I LOST ALL CONTROL OVER MY BODY PRACTICALLY. "AHHHH AHHH OHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From me just tightly grasping my cock and it starting to get hard my cock was basically forcing me to orgasm and like ALL AT ONCE INSTEAD OF GRADUALLY OVER TIME. "WHAT THE OOO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "OOOO FUCK"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I quickly removed my right hand from my now half way hard cock but it did shit to stop this ALMOST painful pleasure. I never felt nothing like this in my life I just couldn't handle it. I squinted my eyes closed and pushed my hands against my head trying to get the images of Ricardo's naked body and penis in the shower out of my head.




(NP)




As this was happening I thought to myself I want to make this fair. After all Ryder is unable to stop thinking of Ricardo's sexy body. Well Ricardo should be as much on cloud nine as Ryder is. Ricardo was currently sleeping in his dorm bedroom. I made him unable to awake until I was done having his clothes come off.




With that done his blanket came off his body and then flew out the window and landed 20 ft away in a field.Then I made his shirt slide off him as he slipped his arms straight out above him while he was sleeping. After that his gym shorts slid off his body then his black briefs. Both his briefs and gym shorts flew out his window as did his blanket and landed in the same place. Now Ricardo was completely naked lying in his bed. I made Ricardo's dorm bedroom window close again. I then made Ricardo wake up. As soon as Ricardo woke up he was lying flat on his back in bed. However Ricardo soon found out he couldn't move. All of a sudden Ricardo saw images in his head flash of Ryder fucking this chick. It was a detailed memory from when they both were fucking two chicks in the same dorm room. Of course both Ryder and Ricardo was fucking there respective chicks in two separate beds. Still though you can't help but catch glances of your buddy fucking the shit out of some hot Hispanic chick so Ricardo saw A LOT of RYDER that night. Ricardo of course is 100% straight.













New Character Description:










Ricardo Lopez (RL)- A 20 year old student. Ricardo's dad is full blooded Spanish and his mom is full Caucasian. Ricardo is sexy and right up there on par with Ryder. Ricardo is also a perfect mix of not really looking Hispanic but not really looking Caucasian either. He doesn't speak with an accent either since he was born in the United States.Ricardo has medium length jet black hair which he spikes with gel. He is 5"7" and weighs 140 pounds of well distributed muscle. Ricardo's eyes are the color of a very very light shade of blue. Ricardo has a nice flat stomach no hair on his body either except light few hairs on his arms, legs and of course pubes. His pubic hair though is short and nice trimmed. Ricardo possesses two nice big testicles coupled with a 6 2/3 inches long and 2 1/3 inches wide flaccid penis. When fully erect his penis is 8 1/3 inches long and 3 inches wide. Ricardo's shoe size is 9 2/3 in men's. Not to mention Ricardo had a nice set of descent length bright pink nipples. Not forgetting his nice dark tan skin color. He has a steady girlfriend even though he use to play the field in the day like crazy and screw everyone. However now Ricardo has turned a new leaf well sorta. Of course he still fucks his girlfriend Carmen like crazy but he is faithful to her. Ricardo and Carmen have been dating for 3 years now. Ricardo is also a great baseball player and he is on the university team. On the team he is a batter and he plays 3rd base.


















(NP)




Unable to move all of a sudden Ryder's right hands slowly began to drift its way down to his slowly rising penis. His right hand started at his chest and slowly made its way past his outee belly button to his by now rock hard penis. Trying as much as he could poor Ricardo tried to get the nude sexual images of Ryder out of his head. Unfortunately for Ricardo he couldn't even think of one other thing which frustrated the hell out of him. Ricardo was saying aloud "what the fuck shit what the fuck is going on"!! Right as Ricardo loudly uttered those words his right hand slowly began to start rubbing the head of his penis. A few second later I then had Ricardo spit on his right hand. I figured the poor guy needed some lube especially with how intense his session was about to become. All of a sudden Ricardo started coughing basically choking. He made a real obvious sign of disgust as he spit out of his mouth from his throat into his right hand vaseline. Ricardo's eyes were bulging as he scrapped off vaseline from his tongue with his right hand. What you want to know exactly how much vaseline came out Ricardo's mouth? Exactly 1 cup of vaseline existed Ricardo's mouth. Right away he started wanking off full speed. All I can say is full speed ahead for Ricardo!!! He was groaning there light grunting which eventually lent to some ACTUAL GROWLS. Ricardo was yelling "stop stop"!!!! Unable to control anything his body started building up with sweat from his head to the bottoms of his feet. While all this was happening Ryder's fun was just beginning.




(RB)



I started shaking from the pure ecstasy I was feeling nothing could compare THIS WAS AND COULDN'T BE HUMAN I thought to myself!!! My penis was like jerking itself off I could see it moving as if my hand was jerking it up and down only there was no hand there but it was moving the same way as if there was. Then I leaned against the desk drawer behind me while still facing the mirror. I had to use my to hand behind me and put them on the desk to support me. I could barely stand up. All of a sudden it just felt like electricity shot up from the top of my cock to the rest of my body. A painful but very erotic electrical shock. That shock brought be to my knees as I was at this point screaming in UTTER PLEASURE. Then MY COCK STARTED GROWING. I some how found the strength to grab the ruler which had fallen next to me on the floor. As my cock grew I measured. All of a sudden 13 inches, 14 inches and my cock finally stopped at 15 INCHES LONG AND 4 INCHES WIDE!!!!!! IT WAS LIKE A FUCKING REAL LIFE ANACONDA PRACTICALLY!!!! My body was drenched in sweat it looked like I jumped into a pool full body and then came out. A few seconds after my cock grew to ENORMOUS PROPORTIONS I came! I let out a LOUD GROWL LIKE THAT OF A WILD ANIMAL. "Rooooooaaarrrrrrr"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My stomach started pumping in and out contracting. THEN MY COCK SHOT OUT CUM IN A CONTINUOUS STREAM AND AT HIGH FAST POWER. Then I started just screaming I couldn't handle the pressure coming out of my cock. The cum shot out of me like a torrent hitting the window and as I moved a little the wall and the ceiling as well. Still on my knees I don't know what happened next because I blacked out and collapsed on the floor from all the pleasure.




(NP)



Ricardo was moaning gasping for breath as he was still jerking off harder and harder with more force and faster. Now Ricardo never spoke Italian he was much to proud of his American heritage. He had not uttered a word of Italian even though he could speak it fluently. He was yelling gargled nonsensical words out of pure frustration for having no control of his body or nothing. Finally I took away his voice. His mouth moved trying to say words but nothing came out. I then made Ricardo get out of bed and walk to a table in the corner of his bedroom. Of course he was so weak with pleasure he could barely make it he had to sway over there and eventually use the wall the prop himself up. Once in the corner he jerked off his fastest pointing his penis at a empty cup. # seconds later Ricardo gave one large "Urrrrrr ahhh"!!! His stomach started pumping, contracting. He shot one quick high pressured shot of cum out his penis. In 1 second he shot one cup of cum into the cup in front of his. Then I made him pick up the cup with the left hand and chug his own CUM!!!! A pure look of disgust wiped over his entire face as he chugged and chugged. Once it was all gone I gave him back control of his body, thoughts and voice. HE LET OUT A MANLY SCREAM. Followed by his own words of "FUCK"!!!!!! Ricardo then puked on the floor in front of himself. Now as for Ryder once I had him pass out during the peak of his orgasm I immediately stopped cumming. I then made Ryder open his mouth while he was passed out and shot 5 quick large burst of cum in his mouth. I then returned to my normal flaccid size and decided to let Ryder be passed out for another 20 minutes then I would let him wake up. Thinking to myself what a show I got to see everything happen to both these guy's eyes and they didn't even know it. While Ryder slept I thought of what to do next




TO BE CONTINUED.....

1 comment:

  1. like http://www.myvidster.com/video/86918075/Slim_lippy_brown-haired_cravings_to_de-robe_to_win_a_intense_chisel_for_sex

    ReplyDelete