SUBMISSIONS PROCESS:

STORY SUBMISSIONS-

AT THIS MOMENT ALL STORY SUBMISSIONS MUST BE EMAILED TO ME AT.............. B_Baller_Jason@Yahoo.com

your email address will not be posted on the blog when I configure your email into your story.

Stories For Submission Must Follow All Of The Following Requirements=

*All stories must contain some type of transformation of a male character.
*ALL CHARACTERS IN THE STORY SUBMISSIONS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER!!!
*Stories must contain at least 10 paragraphs with at least 7 sentences in each paragraph.



VIDEO/PICTURE SUBMISSIONS:

*ALL PERSONS IN ANY VIDEO OR PICTURE SUBMISSIONS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER!!!!!!!!
*All video/picture submissions must be emailed to me at........................
B_Baller_Jason@Yahoo.com



ALL EMAIL ADDRESSES OF SUBMISSIONS ARE NOT REVEALED ON THE BLOG OR TO ANY PERSON.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Devil's Deal Chapter 1 (An Offer I Couldn't Refuse)

Chapter 1 (An Offer I Couldn't Refuse)
                                       

                                            Me (Samantha Coleman)        18 years old





                                                           Lucifer








                                                    Troy Coleman                           25 years old

























 Dear Diary,

   
          

       My is Samantha Coleman and I am 18 years old. Currently enjoying the middle of my senior year at Mount Vesuvius High School home of the red devils football team. Where is Mount Vesuvius High School you ask? Well Mount Vesuvius High is in the state of Washington and about an hour and a half from Seattle. My life is pretty good I guess. I have a hot boyfriend, great parents and lots of friends. Not to mention I am captain of my school's gymnastics team. I have been doing gymnastics for what feels like forever. All of this though and I still felt my life sucked!!!! I hated the boring and mundane aspect of it. The same old same old every fucking day. Hell even sex has become mundane. Its not my boyfriends performance either. I would have to say he has been the best I have had since. Yes there have been a lot so saying he is the best is saying something.
        I am not a slut first off. I am just sexually liberated. The best way to compare my sex drive is to that of a man. At least that's the best I can come up with. Anyway I will talk more about my reasoning on that later. Instead I'm going to tell you what happened to me yesterday. It was Friday a little after 10:00pm. Davis my boyfriend was suppose to be meeting by my car after the football game was over. Well 35 minutes after the game I'm still waiting for him in my car. I get out and decided to go looking. I follow the normal concrete walk way to get to the football stadium.
        I walked right past the outdoor bathroom building. While walking past the restrooms I swear I heard what sounded like Davis MOANING!!!!! I was so furious!!!!! Me and Davis had been together all year long. I wasn't a bitch girlfriend or a stuck up one. I without sounding conceded am the most chill lay back girl you can get. Shit Davis even said "I was the most laid back girlfriend he ever had"!!!! I heard rumors of him cheating on my all year long. I always gave him the benefit of the doubt though. Yeah I know it sounds crazy. However here me out with my reasoning. I didn't want to be like some of those crazy girlfriends bitching out there boyfriends for cheating with no DIRECT proof.
        I still had to be sure it was Davis in the restroom and that he was cheating. I opened the door barely even a crack. Low and behold the was Davis football clothes on with his penis sticking out in Rebecca Johansson's mouth. I walked away from the door in tears never had I been so upset and in so much pain. I couldn't even bare to confront him right now. I decided it would be best to do that tomorrow. I didn't want that son of a bitch Davis to see me like this. I wanted to appear strong and hysterical crying like I was then was not how I was gonna do that. I sprinted back to my car my face with my tear drenched. Once I got to my car I sped back to my house. Luckily my parents where in Los Angeles on business. I say luckily because I didn't feel like playing answer a million questions with them.
        I wasn't sure if my older brother Troy was home. However if Troy was home he was probably fast asleep. Lately Troy was always tired he was down right exhausted from his busy as hell schedule. Between school, wrestling and being the President of his fraternity (KAPPA ALPHA OMEGA) who wouldn't be tired. Not to mention Troy's part time job at a local pizza parlor. Troy is 25 years old and he lives with his frat brothers. Since his college is only 28 minutes away from our house every once and a while he will sleep in his old bedroom. I walked upstairs and passed Troys room and went straight into my bedroom at the end of the hallway. I closed my door and locked it not that I really needed to but it always gave me a sense of security to do so. A few minutes after being alone in my room I stopped crying. I sat down at my light pink vanity. Using my right hand I wiped away some tears from my red cheeks.
        I wiped away my mascara that had ran of course. I then proceeded to clean off all the make up from my face. I started thinking to myself fuck it would be so easy being a man. You can cheat not feel bad and always act like a real bad ass. Never mind all the little things like not having to sit down on the toilet every time you used the bathroom. Hell though everything just about everything had been made easy for men. Shit I rolled my eyes looking in the mirror. I said out loud shit wish I was that lucky. In the same breath I then sat up and put on a all dark pink nightgown.
        All of a sudden a big cloud of red smoke billowed a few feet away from me. The smoke didn't get close to me but covered the entire view of my bedroom door. After a minute the smoke dissipated away revealing what was inside it. A man looking about 28 or 29 years of age. The guy was actually really cute. He had the most charming looks. This guy was wearing a slight graying suit with a red stripped tie with one white stripe in it. The thing I first notice about this guy wasn't how he was dressed but the almost hypnotic gaze in his beautiful light brown eyes.
        With sternness and bravado in my female voice I said "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET INTO MY ROOM"! The guy then spoke and said in the most youthful gorgeous voice I ever heard "come on I think you already know". He wasn't really lying that red smoke had given me an idea but it just couldn't be there was no WAY. I replied to him "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU"!!!!! He smiled looked down at the floor for a second then back to me and said "who am I well I have many names. The mysterious man started walking around the edges of my room. He was touching and looking at stuff of mine on my shelves**. While he walked around he began to speak again "some have called me Mammon. The he gave a coyish smile "once I was called angel". Still smiling he continued "Satan is most often what I am called". "However my true name is Lucifer".
        I STARTED BREATHING HEAVILY. I was so scared I was shaking to be in the presence of such profound sadistic evil. After he replied that he was Lucifer I put my hand over my mouth and said Oh My God! Lucifer shook his slowly with a coy look and said "not even in close". He started to walk toward me and said "I am hear to give you a gift". "For you see I already know your name Samantha Eve Coleman" he was slowly pointing his finger at me. "I know everything there is to know about you" he said. I shook my head in anger and laughed what ever the hell you want to give me I DON'T WANT IT SO YOU CAN JUST GO BACK TO HELL!!!! In a puppy dog voice with puppy dog eyes he said "O come on Samantha its not all evil and mean or hurtful this gift is not." "It is however sexually gratifying***".
       "Shit" I said and then looked at him. I asked with a look of intrigue on my face "what do you mean by that"? He laughed and said "ahah I knew that would get you attention" then he walked up closer to me so we were face to face. He spoke "you are a sexual deviant I know this every guy you have fucked knows this but most importantly" he grinned "you know this". I shook my head and replied "yes I know this" with a sexy stern look on my face. Lucifer said "How would you like to swap bodies at will"? MY MOUTH WENT WIDE OPEN. To myself I thought shit this mother fucker knows me to well. I replied in a very serious tone "are you serious"? I then sat down on my vanity chair and said "have a seat please". Lucifer responded to me with a "thank you tis would be my pleasure". I thought he was gonna grab my blue chair from across the room. Right as I was crossing my beautiful hairless legs a black cushion chair appeared behind him.  Both of us were now sitting down less then a foot away from each other. In a cute and excited ditzy way I said "if I was to say yes how the hell would this work exactly". I had a smile from ear to ear waiting to hear all of what he was gonna tell me.
        He smiled and said "all you would have to do is stick 2 fingers in your desired body's mouth". Then Lucifer snapped his fingers as he said "and that's it you will encompass that body for as long as you desire". He continued "you could leave the body at anytime you so choose and go right back into your true body". I said "I don't know this sounds to good to be true". Lucifer leaned back in his chair and said "well nothing is free you know". I said "FUCKING SHIT!!!" "Are you for real my SOUL"?!!!! Look he said still sounding youthfully charming "I'm not a charity case nothing is for free so you decide". After pondering this thought I decided yes. My life was so mundane so miserable that this is what I needed to do to feel alive again and to have fun. With a half forced smile I said "fine". Then he said "being the honest man I am I have to tell you first there are some restrictions and rules to this wish and the powers that come with it". I slammed my hand down on my vanity making a loud bang. I WAS IN BITCH MODE AT THAT MOMENT WHICH I ALMOST NEVER GO IN BITCH MODE. I SCREAMED "O FUCK THERE IS ALWAYS A FUCKING CATCH"!!!!! I then said "YOU KNOW FOR THE PRICE OF MY SOUL THERE REALLY SHOULDN'T BE ANY CATCHES"!!!!! With a look of shear bluntness on his face he said "well there is so here is the contract and ask me if you have any questions". He then handed me a contract.
        The contract basically stated I could swap bodies with whomever I desired blah blah blah with the following exceptions. I can only swap bodies with men. I couldn't swap bodies with females or transgendered peoples. I thought to myself no problem on the last one there. Basically that was the only rule really. With that read and more of my questions answered I took the pen from his hand. I pricked my finger and signed my full name in blood and the date. He gave me a copy of the contract and said "you are going to live to be 107 years old". He then said "when you die I will be there to collect your soul but until then its all yours". After all you will need it to swap bodies". HE SMILED AND WAVED GOOD BYE AS HE SAID "HAVE FUN I WILL BE IN TOUCH". Then another cloud o red smoke enveloped him and a minute later Lucifer was gone!. I got up and put my contract in a safe drawer in my vanity dresser.
        I didn't feel any different I wonder if he lied to me. Maybe he did lie to me just to get my soul. After all it wouldn't be a stretch to assume he might have lied he is the devil after all. I knew though who I was gonna try out my new powers on first. I am kinky and a sexual deviant. I am always flirting with him and pissing him off. I took off all my clothes so that I was completely naked. It was 11:38 PM pm as I slowly and EXTREMELY QUIETLY WALKED INTO Troy's bedroom. Troy was fast asleep in nothing but his white briefs with his right leg hanging off his bed. I slowly walked up to him and punched him hard in the chest and yelled "TROY GET UP". As soon as his eyes opened and believe they open in alarm. Like I was saying though as soon as his eyes opened I shoved 2 finger in his mouth. With that my body went completely white like a ghostly apparition. This was my soul and it went straight into troys mouth. Then 3 seconds Later I opened my eyes staring at the ceiling above me. I was now in control of my HOT!!!! older brother's body.






TO BE CONTINUED...........







No comments:

Post a Comment